AIM
Robbot573

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Great

The moments where the different characters meet eachother were tense. Not that the old madness videos are necessarily lacking in anything, but I enjoyed how the story in this really made sense and was enjoyable to follow. Great symbolic dialog too.

Professor Fucking Layton Professor Fucking Layton

Hmm

I'm sensing something weird with this situation.

I'd love to see this turn into some kind of brain-twisting reality-bending comedy.

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

LOL SO FUNNY ON THE INTERNET

Cant I just Google "shitty fat anime drawings"? The only humor here was shitty drawings, and you animation did nothing for it.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome

I loved everythign about this game, especially the ability to play other people's levels! Play level 4340 if you are feeling smart...

Awesome (joshhunsaker) Awesome (joshhunsaker)

<v^>

Make this a default theme track for Xoon4, haha

SuperGoodSound responds:

I'd look "Xoon4" up on google but I'm lazy. Ok n/v. I'm going to go do it.

Faker and a half Faker and a half

nice

This reminds me a lot of the music made by London Elektricity

NKAT responds:

ya checked him out, his stuff has been on BassDrive before. Im diggin his sound.

Action Circle Action Circle

fuzzy goodness

The granularity and fuzziness on the outside surprised me a bit, but I definitely like it. A lot of the lines seem sharp but unfocused at the same time, it's neat. The only little thing I noticed was that parts of the blue/white line at the top left look a little jagged like it needs to be anti-aliased or something.

Red Lines Red Lines

genuinely interesting

That most complex circle looks very 3-dimensional, and almost seems to have a living form inside of it. See that white eye towards the top-right of the brown tangles? Very interesting, although the white background seems kind of plain and harsh to me. Perhaps I'd like if there were more lines on the outside like you have added already, drawing further attention to that central feature (which I really do like).

In any case, I don't know much about art, but at least it isn't an anime drawing.